Monday, August 10, 2009

Reflections of An Okie

Things are going well here in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Currently I've a few things on my mind including the beginning of school, class preparation, and finances. Finances are a little tight due to a delay on payment for work done in July, so we've been living a little more frugally than usual. It just seems simpler to just cut back expenses than it does to go into debt with a credit card or some other means.
That makes me wonder if the government has ever thought about that. I mean, if the government officials began to notice they were going over budget instead of raising their revenue by hurting the people, wouldn't it be easier to evaluate where to make cuts and just make them? Maybe I'm just crazy that way.


1 comment:

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.