Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been awhile...

So 2007 eh? I promise I've logged more about our life, but that would be found in hard copies in the form of random notebooks and journals distributed throughout the apartment and put in my scripture case.

Things are going great for Rachel and I. No children yet, but we'd be glad to have them. It just doesn't seem to fit into the Lord's plan for us right now. So we've accepted that and enjoyed being with our dogs and saving money. We feel very blessed here in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

Rachel has a great job, and I've got the wonderful opportunity to teach and take classes at the same time while working on my graduate degree. We're both Ward Missionaries, and we enjoy working with the Sisters helping other members of our ward tell others about our beliefs.

No comments: